Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Friday, May 1, 2015

30th of april

 

later on the sun came out, and was sitting outside, fluffing around the tops i dyed, sadly i am not good with dyeing
they are all very matted so will have to be carded, i pulled out 3 tops, a merino, a chubut and a leicester, all 3 with 21 mic
and 100 gram each
then i carded the alpaka, the fluffing up takes quite some time, but the carding is faster this way
but it will take a 2nd pass - still think it will be faster
and the colours of my locks make me scream in joy when i play with them :D
just wait till they are dry and i can lay them out to show all the prettyness :)

001002004

No comments:

Post a Comment