I have just seen, i was again very lazy with writing my blog !
I did take pictures, I just forgot somehow to put them online :D
So here are the pictures of the last days (i do work slow, i know)
so there are a lot of pictures in this post.
I did work after the instructions of this blog (it is already translated to English here)
I make a lot of pictures, so you can see the size and also see from different angles.
As you can see, the start is made of 3 balls.
The lowest and biggest one will be the belly.
The middle one, it is the smallest, will be the chest. On the back of this ball will be build up some wool for the nice backline.
The 3rd and top one is the head. It is a bit smaller then the body ball.
The connecting is done like shown in the Russian blog.
Here i show you the 2 balls for the muzzle. I tell you now, before you do them - they are to big :D
This was the first try, working after the size i guessed from the Russian blog.
I guess you can see it, when you compare with the start picture i work after, the face is way to big.
Sooooo … yes you right … off it came again :)
Then, you also can guess, i was a day very frustrated … and the bunny body was laying here and was eyed in between and thought about it.
And yesterday I started a new try.
Sadly, i forgot again - to take pictures from the steps ….
So i need to describe what i did.
The balls of the side of the muzzle where about half the size of the first try.
The nose i did a bit smaller too, but i had to add more wool.
The chin was a tiny little bit smaller then the sides, and felted down to the size it is now.
For the cheeks i folded little wool sheets into flat balls and felted them into space, then i added wool till it looked like it does now.
The eyes are not fixed now, just position eyes to see how it will look like.
And the fluff on top of the head is where i remembered to take pictures :D
There i want to build up the head a bit more.
I also think i will add a bit more on the back.