Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

24th of april

 

we were -again- at cafe pauli :D
the weather is just to wonderfull to not go out :D
i really love the view there, and the duckies are cute too :D

002003004007

and i did some more combing, got now 750 gram
and a lot to go
and a new load of knitting needles arrived, i love them a lot, and cheap as hell, 9 euro shipping including, for the whole lot

013012

No comments:

Post a Comment