Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

wednesday, 29th of april

 

bright sunshine, so i desided, its time to wash and dye my wensleydale locks
1 kilo and 1,5 kilo in grey, and 1 kilo black locks

001002003
sadly i forgot,. my man needed me to drive him to the mechanic who fixed his transporter
so i lost like … uhm … 2 hours
i still started dyeing, but just short after 8pm i realised, i dont have enough vinegar
so i had to stop in the middle of the chaos *grins*
i DID finish about half of the lot, and - well how could i expect it diffrent - it started raining
so the whole lot has to dry inside … yippie yeaaah

 010

later i started to card the last nice alpaka i washed a few days back
its just 40 gram batts so far …
and the night was over … oooops … but … hey thats nothing new is it ?

004005006

No comments:

Post a Comment