Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fantasy - Mikkael

 

Hello, I am the mighty Mikkael.
No i am not a Ninja Turtle - i am a fresh hatched Baby Turtle.

018010

 

I am 21 cm tall. Sadly i lost my egg shells somewhere on the way :(

021016017

I am needle felted in many hours from the finest wool.

007009a

I have my very own, 3,5 cm small, little Teddy bear and my milk bottle with me.

012006 014

I got Baby blue acryl eyes. Which are the only part of me which are not made of wool.

013015

Mikkael is not for sale for copyright reasons

019020

No comments:

Post a Comment