last night i cut the pieces before i went to bed.
today i did the sewing.
The first pictures shows how i use the running stitch to hold the sole in the leg in place without using pins. Then i just sew it into place.
The same Principe i do with the muzzle too.
I make a holding stitch in the middle of the muzzle, and 1 on each corner where the eyes will be.
Then i do the running stitch around the nose, to hold it all in place.
After this i pin the gusset slightly into place, and start on one side of the neck, sewing right around to the other side of the neck.
But i didn't take any picture of this, you wouldn't see a thing with the yellowish yarn on the yellowish mohair.
This here is the whole parts sewn together.
I did some slight stuffing on the head, used position eyes and cut the hair on the top of the muzzle.
I made the whole nose wet, to get the curls out of the hair, need to let it try till tomorrow.
Hope i get the head in a good shape.
Might be a bit of a problem, because - as usually - i didn't underline the fabric and it is stretchy, so i can’t stuff the head to hard.
AND i am not so good in scissor sculpting :/
AND my scissors are not all to sharp anymore !