Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

22nd of april

 

brightest sunshine, a fantastic day - to be spent at cafe pauli :D
afterward i was playing around with crocheting a stitch … ripping it all for a cupple times
an idea grows in my head, but sadly i cant show ideas :D

later at night i started to assemble my rolling drawer chest
its supposed to carry my drumcarder
sadly, the back is way to large - so i cant finish it
after a closer look, its not a back at all, but 2 bottom parts of the drawers stickytaped togeter !!!
i am short before starting to blow steam
but jörg says, i need to stay nice, its not the personals fault :D
so i guess i will go to bed and sleep, and cool down again :D

003

No comments:

Post a Comment