Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

wednesday, a sad day

 

started the day knitting a few more row
just to find out, i made a mistake … and couldnt find out what or wehre or why, it must be in the chart somewhere
so - unpicking it all 13 rows :( :( now i am really annoyed and frustrated, because i have nooo clue where i went wrong
expect a few days - or more - to pass before i can knit on here

001002

so i sat down and knitted more squares and finished the 4th batt of merino silk mix, its now all ready to be spun

005007

then the first try to card the big pile of grey wool, and this works fantastic, i really like how it looks so far
and before bedtime, i spun a tiny tiny bit :D

006004

No comments:

Post a Comment