Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

rainy monday

 

i made the spikes for the arms or my yellow top, and started the body round,
this made my brain smoke, so i blocked the spikes, and knitted a bit more of my shawl, 8th row started

002001

and then i was bored enough of all my going projects, i dragged down my drumcarder
and my 100 g black merino, and 100 g black merino/mulberrysilk mix, and started to blend them together
why you ask, well i got some blue bats in the same mix, and i got a shawl in mind, which i gonna do with this
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/phoenix-wing---phoenix-flugel

003004007

No comments:

Post a Comment