Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A felted little kitty - part 1

 

The last few days i worked on this little kitty.

At first i was a bit scared of trying a kitty, but then i saw an article online and thought i just have a go.
Here you can see the article : http://utichka.ru/masterclasss/77-2011-03-11-20-30-53.html
This time i did not try to make a copy, i just peeked for tips :)

My little kitty is 14 cm high and made of 50 gram (about 2 ounces) slightly off white Shetland wool.
Here eyes are green 1cm German glass eyes.
Pink shading is done with wool, and a slightest little touch of black added is chalk.

263265268

Click the links to follow the instructions.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

6 comments:

  1. How lovely, I really like how you get expression into the face and the body language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martina, this kitty and bunny are so cute! I have clicked on the "Part 1" link for the bunny and the kitty but the links don't work. They just take you right back to the same page you're already on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Cathy,
      this is right :D
      and thats because .. this IS the first part :D
      sorry for confusing you ... Keep going with part 2 :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete