Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Monday, April 20, 2015

19th of april

 

after a night with no sleep i did a lot of things :D

first - the final blocking of my top - its perfekt !
all ends are waved in and it fits - foto of me wearing it, will follow

003

then worked a little bit on my entrelac shawl again
its now the row 14 (if i count the start row with half quadrate as a row)

005

and i got out the new spinning project, black merino with black mullberry silk
i dont know yet if i make it a 2 or 3 ply, but it is for this pattern
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/phoenix-wing---phoenix-flugel
i plan it in blue and black

2015-04-20 16_33_15-Ravelry_ Phoenix-Wing _ Phoenix-Flügel pattern by Nadine Schwingler - Internet E007

No comments:

Post a Comment