Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Teddy Special edition - Jackson

Hello ! I am Jackson
188190
As you can see, i have not yet made up my mind, if i like to be with or without ears.
163165
I can be styled so many ways without ears, with so many cool looks.
166167
So it is now up to you to decide, do you like me super stylish or super cute :)
171186
But however you want me, i can promise, i give you soooooooooooooooo much love
169172170
My paws and arms are wired to be able to pose in every possible way.
177164
My paws are made of suede, sculpted and carefully shaded with oil paint.
175176
I also got a spine, so my body can move too.
181173161
I am 4 way bolt jointed, in arms and legs.
My neck has no joint, but I can move my head even better through my spine.
180183
I have high quality, big, black German glass eyes.
182179
My muzzle, my nose and my eyes are needle felted and carefully shaded with oil paints.
184185
I was made in a smoke- and pet free environment.
I come in my own gift box with an birth certificate with my dates.
187189
I am NOT a toy, neither for children or for animals.
Small parts could get loose and be swallowed.
162191
 

2 comments:

  1. agree with Joanne, they both look great, what about make another companion with him with the same kind of fur and offer 2 choice...
    bearhugs,
    susana

    ReplyDelete