Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Starting a new dark brown bear

 

This time i will not post every step, but i will give you every day a short round up of what i did.

Today i took one of my lovely - and not so cheap - faux fur..
Which in it self is a wonder … because i just love to have the faux fur, but don’t dare to cut into it.

Well … today … i did it … i cut into it :D
And i prepared everything for the seam allowance haircut tomorrow :)

It is such a lovely fur, so silk, so tense, so … DROOL
I just love it.
it is the longest hair are just about 2 cm (nearly 1 inch)
The ground is a dark brown - grey with golden tips.
The little dark roll you see in the front of the first picture, is an jacket i owned, it looks a bit like antique leather, but it is a slightly stretchy fabric.
I want to try the paw pads with it … I don’t know if it works, because it is very thin.

001002

1 comment: