Finally, after 3 weeks of testing sewing trying and retrying i finished the first good movable bear …
I really like how he turned out. There are a few things i want to make better the next one, but I guess this will happen every time i make a bear :D
This little fellow can move sooo much around, i am very pleased with this body design and the possibilities it gives.
I didn’t take many pictures doing him, after all there are a few postings where i show how it all is sewn and made and done. :D
I just show you a few bits and pieces here.
the first picture is showing all the parts cut out.
the 2nd how i did the paws.
Here i show you how i sew with running stitch around the sewing line
and the last one shows all parts sewn but not yet assembled.
This time i cut all hair off the spots where the disc are.
in case you cant find the postings of the finished Phillip … here is the link:
MyTopTeddy - Phillip