Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Friday, March 13, 2015

thursdays work

 

i have been up town again for some stuff, and came home quite some time after lunchtime :(
was able to knit 2 squares in the bus …. some more then later at night - needed again time to untie my brainknots

the modified gaugesquare is finished, found 1 more mistake in the print, but this was easy to solve.
the little one is the original pattern, which should be as long as the bigger one, but with my selfspun yarn, it was way
shorter, so i re wrote the pattern and added 2 leaves into it, now its 20 cm long, just like it is supposed to be :D
it will be a long long long knit to finish this top, so much i know by now *yawns
i need 18 repeats, 2 are knitted … and this all with 2,5mm needles :D

004003

No comments:

Post a Comment