Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Spinning - Suri Alpaka - contract


Update on Raptor
Spinning - Suri Alpaka - contract part 1
spinning - suri alpaka - contract part 2
it is a battle, i told you, BUT i won the first one
take some locks and start seperating them, picking out all shorts and all rough hair
013014015
then add this fluff onto the drumcarder - and turn SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!
016
when ugly disorted spots show up, pick the hair off, remove knots and shortcuts, and add them again
017018019020021022
and there where a LOT of tangled up parts, which took quite some time to make them usable
023024025026
BUT i won and i made the FIRST batt, and i think its pretty :D
027028030

No comments:

Post a Comment