Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

tuesday

 

i was still very tired, got up late and went to bed early :D

but i finished the 1st bobbin

001

sat outside in the sun for an hour, 16°C in the shadow is really nice when you sit in the sun :D
finaly started the new gauge sample for my future summer top (wont have as much time to finish it as i thought i hope)
and knitted a few more squares to untie the knots in my brain after the stitchcounting of the yellow

002007

No comments:

Post a Comment