Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

tuesday - part 1

 

mailman brought me the long awaited swift - my sweetone needs to attach me somehow some counter now

005006

then i got a HUGE box with about 3 kilo each of texel and rhöne sheep
the smaller bat is some dirty texel, the other some dirty rhöne

001

after washing it shows quite a bit of vegetation :D
but 3 passes with the combs got rid of that

002003004 (2)

sadly it is rougher then i can handle it … it soaks now in some lanolin shampoo,  but i fear, this wont be usable for me
but then, the rhöne sheep is very long, i might give it a try to make some bouclee … it does remind me at older mohair fibers

No comments:

Post a Comment