Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

fridays …. i like them

 

i spent the morning again at the docs, and finished row nr 6

002

then i moved out into the sunshine and did some spinning

2015-03-21 13_45_34-Windows Media Player004

later on i watched tv and knitted an other 2 cm of my top, just 20 rows to go now !

003

testspun a sample of some nice alpaka, but its not babyquality, and i am sooo spoiled by now

009

now THIS is again baby suri alpaka, and it is not just the baby quality, no its really a baby first cut *giggles*
its a tad paler in real, sadly i couldnt get the colour right

008

and this is my todays cup of coffee

010

No comments:

Post a Comment