Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First Steps

end of October i decided, to get me a membership at this place :
http://www.needlefeltingsupplies.com/
its from Kay Petal, and she offers really great workshop, and when you from USA, you really lucky, because you can order all the cool wool and needles from there too :D
to have the wool sent to Germany would be a pain for the shipping cost, so i will have to find some supplies here.
if i found something good, i will let you know.

the dog in yesterdays post, was made after the first tutorial i made and last night i finished the first head of a realistic doll.
the wool is not so good, no good finishing possible with it, so it looks really hairy all over.
i am not so sure about the whole face... but i will finish it ... just for training :D

 



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for starting a blog to chronicle your creative journey! And I love the face with the coarse fiber. Good job, Martina!

    ReplyDelete