Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Friday, April 24, 2015

23rd of april

 

i went to the furniture shop to complain about the wrong back
sadly, it seems, the supplier delivered ALL of those chests with a wrong back
so there where limited options, because i refuse to part again with it, it is just perfect, if i ignore the back problem :D
so i might get in a few days, or weeks, or never, a new back …
and desided, i have not stand it around in pieces, but finish it with no back for now
even when i cant close the drawer, because of the clamp fix the drumcarder, the regress (is this the right word ?) of the drawer, makes it possible to turn the handle just perfekt :D so i dont need to saw a cut for the clamp :D :D

004

then i finished the row of my entrelac shawl, while watching tv

005

but this bored be fast … and i started to comb some more of my grey wool
tadaaaa the box is full with little woolfluffballs :D
and i filled them into my paper bags, 250 grams each - so far i have 500 grams combed wool
sadly, this was just the 1st box i emptied - an even bigger one is still to comb *yawns*
so i guess, it will be more then 1 kilo combed wool, when i am finished

001002003

No comments:

Post a Comment