Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

monday the 20th of april and the night to 21st :D

 

i sorted my tables !
yea for me *lol*
from this

003004

to  this - sounds like its done in like - 10 minutes right ?
wrong, took me all afternoon
there is many distractions to be found on such tables *lol* :D :D

008009

then i knit a few squares, and got bored with it
and opend 1 of those boxes under my table, and started combing again
can you remember the last foto i showed ?

well here it is again - to compair what i did in the night even can see how the level sinks slooooowly in the fiber box *sigh*

024001

and here is what happen
adding locks to the comb, and then use the 2nd comb, and well - comb :D
1 time to the 1 comb, and then back again, is enough with this fleece … and then on the last foto you can see how i already pulled a bit out
and you pull … and pull and pull … till you got a long hairy combed thing of fiber :D this i roll up and drop in the box
this 1 box is btw, just 1 box, i got 2 *sighting even more*

017 - Kopie002003

1 comment:

  1. Liebe Martina,

    wie ich sehe geht es weiter ;o)))

    ich wünsch dir einen schönen Tag, bekommst dann später noch eine Antwort von mir ;o))


    GLG Mela

    ReplyDelete