Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Teddy - Isabelle


Good afternoon, how are you today ?
I am Isabelle, i am 34 cm tall with my ears.
I am a very elegant lady, and like to be treated with respect.
041
I am full of attitude, and i am very much in need of admiration.
033038
I am made of a dark pink, high quality faux fur of 4 cm length.
There are longer hair of 6 cm though.
My body is softly stuffed, so i am very cuddly and huggable.
My sparkling, high quality, glass eyes are from Germany, and are a lovely green. 029030031
I am 5 way jointed.
Arms and legs are fixed with bolts, my head is fixed with a cotter pin. 035028
My face is needle felted with a pink shaded merino wool, fitting my fur,
It is very carefully shaded with oil paint.
My creator worked many hours to give me this ladylike and special look. 032034036
My paws on the arms and legs are also needle felted.
They are further thread sculpted and then again very carefully shaded with oil paint. 037042043
I was made in a smoke- and pet free environment.
I come in my own gift box with an birth certificate with my dates. 039040
I am NOT a toy, neither for children or for animals.
Small parts could get loose and be swallowed.


ADOPTED !






2 comments:

  1. Aah Isabelle is so pretty. I love this raspberry colored fur, looks so pretty with her green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes my fave shes gorgeous love love love the pink your work is amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete