Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Monday, April 23, 2012

An appologie to my followers

Hello my dear friends

i am so sorry, i spammed you the last days with posts of my old creatures.
i overhauled my homepage, and made it the overview tables links to my older creatures.
now i needed to make detail pages for them too :D

it wont happen again - at least not to soon, because now i have all the animals listed i want to show :)

so - i am sorry, really sorry for this spam...
all what comes now, are the normal blogposts of my slow production process .

maybe in between one or 2 updated texts for my detail pages.

i hope your mail reader did not explode *blushes*

hugs to all of you
martina

1 comment: