Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Saturday, May 2, 2015

friday the 1st of mai

 

a holliday in germany
i have been sleeping long :D
then we wathced the last movie of the hobbit, and i was knitting - no foto today, i just have no free space :(
and afterwards, about 10pm till saturday at 3 pm i was finishing the carding of my ole and pepe alpaka fleece
some batts had the 1st go already, some didnt - those i had to fluffing it up
make a rather fast batt, or 2 … and then devide it into 4 equal parts, and make the batts

001002003

from left to right :
overdyed with red, 100 gram
the palest parts of the fleeces, 105 gram
the medium coloured parts, 130 gram - this was also the colour i took away to dye red with
and finaly on the right, 150 gram of the darkes parts

004

No comments:

Post a Comment