Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

april the 7th

 

i played a bit on the pc ( a long bit actually)
then i dived into my locks - click on more to see my treasures
digged out my white wenslaydale locks, digged a bit more for the kool aid i got a few weeks back
and gave it a try
my camera HATES HATES HATES all with the slightest bit of red in it … so its impossible to show the real colours ! :(

first foto - still wet - at night - in the kitchen
2nd foto - dry and inside at good light

001004

first foto - outside in the shadow
2nd foto - edited with gimp - thats closing in to the right colours - but much brighter and shinier :(

009013

then i combed a few balls of wool and knitted half a repeat while watching tv

005006

and then some spinning
this time some black alpaka, i am not sure if it is now or if it isnt baby alpaka quality …
and its not a lot - just 59 gram - divided onto 4 bobbins - makes it 15 grams each
and i spun 2 :D
no sleep again

007008

click more to see my treasures

1st, the wensleydale locks, which i dyed :D
2nd my gothland locks, already dyed
3rd some black wensleydale locks

white wensleydale 420 grgothland 220gr014

the 1st and 2nd foto seems to be leicester locks
the 3rd i would guess mohair

008009007

and all the rest i cant identify :(

002001004

005006011

No comments:

Post a Comment