Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

3th of april

 

as usual i bounce from project to project
i desided to roll the combed parts in little balls, its actually just a storage room question, and now i can see easier how many balls i got :D
because it will take ages before the box i take from shows it
then i finished the 2nd bobbin of angora fluff - 1 to go

001004

finaly i made peace again with my yellow top, and reknitted the undone part, so far it looks fine
and 8 !! a massive 8 !! squares knit on my shawl :D

002003

No comments:

Post a Comment