Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Friday the 13th

 

i spent all morning agin in the waiting room of my doc …
the only good of this is - i nearly finished a row of my entrelac shawl again
i hoped to finish it at night, but was so tired, i hit bed :D

003

then i started my summer top :D
the first 12 rows of 88 from the top part are knitted :D
starting with 144 stitches it will be at the end of the last row 380 stitches
but thats the more exiting part, because 88 rows is not so much
the i dont know how many rows i need for the 50 cm of body *yawns* scare me already

002

and finaly a tiny bit of spinning again :D

001

No comments:

Post a Comment