Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Teddy Special edition - Coinín

 

Hello friends, i am Coinín
this is Gaelic, and means “Little Wolf”.

030

And BOY i am sooo COOL !!
And i am soooo full of love too :D just look at my happy smile and you will be happy too.

020021

I am made out of fashion Faux Fur. The base is very dark grey, and the tips are a shimmering sparkling silver.

022024

I am filled with fiber fill and my face is needle felted.
I got high quality, sparkling blue German glass eyes.

026035

My arms and legs are wired, and filled very soft, to be bendable.
Paws and soles are needle felted and very strong sculpted.

036025

Then my face and paws got a very careful shading with oil colours for dept.
My hair can be styled in many different ways.
I either can look rumpled, or very stylish with brushed hair.

027029

I was made in a smoke- and pet free environment.
I come in my own gift box with an birth certificate with my dates.

031032

I am NOT a toy, neither for children or for animals.
Small parts could get loose and be swallowed.

034037

I am on Reserve for my future mommy !

ADOPTED !!


Click here for a link to the making of : The progress of BB

3 comments:

  1. Wow! what a gorgeous face. Your felting is extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much joanne !
      you cant believe how much it means to me, to get compliments from an artist like you !!!

      Delete
  2. Saw his picture on Teddy-Talk and had to come here to see more, he is incredible! Really well done!

    ReplyDelete