Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Little Happy is finished

 

Here he is … smiling happily to be alive :D

016_thumb[1]018_thumb[1]

He is 14,5 cm tall, made of 1cm high faux fur with mini fabric as soles and paws, shaved fur in the inside of his ears.

His face is needle felted. He is filled with polyfill and got steel shots in the feet.

023_thumb024_thumb

Very agile as you can see :D

020_thumb022_thumb

Loves to be cuddled and hugged and fits just perfect into a hand :D

021_thumb

He will be the surprise present for my mother in law for Christmas

1 comment: