Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

getting along with my small brownish faux fur bear

 

Yesterday evening i was working on my “new” “old” project.
Red running stitch all around the sewing lines on all parts.

009

i was a bit fearing the cutting off from the hair on the fur side, remembering the pain of boredom it was with the grey fur from Drucilla, but what a lovely surprise, it went along easy, the hair parted easy and the cutting off went fast.

008010

So tonight i will spend an other hour on it and start to sew the parts together - 1 side of each part :D

I also was asked how i keep all my active projects apart … so here is the secret to this :

011

exactly … iceboxes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment