Image

Image

Wellcome to my blog

My name is Martina Staniek, and I make OOAK (One Of A Kind) Teddy Bears and other soft sculptures.
I also knit and crochet - i always on the search for those very diffrent and fantastic pattern.
Last year i learned to Spin, and now i also create wonderfull and unique yarn.

I would like to introduce to you my creations and keep you updated with other happenings which are important to me.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Barney is finished

Today i finished Barney.
Here is the link to Barney, in case you missed the posting.
He is my first bear with hanging ears. I always liked the look of it, but no teddy till yet could wear them without looking stupid.
Little Barney on the other hand, he did look just strange with normal ears, so down the went, and further down, just till the fit nicely where they are now.
Yesterday i went to town, got me some more wool for my cardigan, and some black felting wool, and a little piece of fabric
001
It is very slippery and tight knit, so i make little bags out of it to fill with glass or steel pellets.
I just don’t feel comfortable to fill them in without any securing them.

I do have to get used to it, to make more pictures on the way. But this might take some time, i am very photo-lazy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment